Jun 2, 2010

hello!

Hi there!

I haven't made a post in a few days just because I've been busy doing so many things! I have made things that I will post another time. The weather here's so hot & humid; it makes me want to laze about instead of getting things done!

I went to Michael's today for the first time in months to be pleasantly surprised. They've changed a lot of their stock for the better and I eagerly grabbed stuff off their shelves for future crafting!

Tomorrow, my friend & I are hanging out and baking something. If it turns out right, I'll have to post pictures! If it doesn't, well...we'll just pretend it never happened.

Lastly, I've been told you can't comment on my posts! :( I haven't had sufficient time to try to fix it, but I'll try to get that done as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment